beyondblue is committed to protecting your privacy and complying with the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) and other relevant state laws in relation to the management of personal information.
Why we collect, hold, use or disclose your personal information:
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information (which includes your name, email address and information about your position and your organisation) in order to allow you to join Heads Up and keep up to date with the latest developments in workplace mental health.
If you register to join Heads Up, we will deal with your personal information in the following ways:
1. Your name and your email address will be recorded against your user profile to enable us to:
• provide information and resources to you;
• meet our website management needs (for example, by enabling you to become a member of the
Heads Up website); and
• engage in direct marketing activities via email (if you have registered your email address with us
and have not "opted-out").
2. We will keep records in your account history about your profile activity or communications we have
had with you.
3. We will not make any attempt to identify you or your browsing activities from the collection of this
4. We may disclose your personal information:
• to our service providers (such as our IT service providers);
• to the other members of the Mentally Healthy Workplace Alliance;
• if you have consented to the disclosure;
• where disclosure is necessary to prevent injury to life or health; or
• if required or authorised by or under an Australian law or a court/tribunal order.
We do not directly disclose personal information to recipients located overseas.
The types of information that may be collected as a result of your use of the Heads Up website are:
• the fact that you have visited the Heads Up website and the date and time of your visit;
• statistical information about your server address and your top level domain name (for example,
.com, .com.au, .gov.au, .co.uk. etc);
• the pages you have accessed and the documents you have downloaded;
• the previous site you visited (if you have linked to the Heads Up website); and
• the type of browser you use.
We will not make any attempt to identify you or your browsing activities from the collection of this information.
How to contact us
The Privacy Officer
PO Box 6100
Hawthorn West, VIC, 3121
This Privacy Collection Statement was last updated November 2017 and may change from time to time. Any updated versions will be posted on this website and will be effective from the date of posting.
In this Privacy Collection Statement, references to 'beyondblue', 'we', 'us' and 'our' are references to Beyond Blue Limited ACN 093 865 840.