Beyond Blue is committed to protecting your privacy and complying with the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) and other relevant laws in relation to the management of personal information.
Why we collect, hold, use or disclose your personal information
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information (which includes your name, email address and information about your position and your organisation) in order to allow you to join Heads Up and keep up to date with the latest developments in workplace mental health.
How do we deal with your personal information?
If you register to join Heads Up, we will deal with your personal information in the following ways:
- Your name and your email address will be recorded against your user profile to enable us to:
- provide information and resources to you;
- meet our website management needs (for example, by enabling you to become a member of the Heads Up website); and
- engage in direct marketing activities via email (if you have registered your email address with us and have not "opted-out").
- We will keep records in your account history about your profile activity or communications we have had with you.
- We will not make any attempt to identify you or your browsing activities from the collection of this information.
- We may disclose your personal information:
- to our service providers (such as our IT and analytics service providers);
- to the other members of the Mentally Healthy Workplace Alliance;
- if you have consented to the disclosure;
- where disclosure is necessary to prevent injury to life or health; or
- if required or authorised by or under an Australian law or a court/tribunal order.
We do not directly disclose personal information to recipients located overseas.
Our third-party service providers may store personal information overseas when providing services.
Heads Up website
How to contact us
The Privacy Officer
Suite 501, 278 Flinders Lane
Melbourne VIC 3000
This Privacy Collection Statement was last updated October 2021 and may change from time to time. Any updated versions will be posted on this website and will be effective from the date of posting.
In this Privacy Collection Statement, references to 'Beyond Blue', 'we', 'us' and 'our' are references to Beyond Blue Limited ACN 093 865 840.