Olympian and Beyond Blue Ambassador Libby Trickett will be competing in the Gold Coast event as Beyond Blue’s official corporate triathlon ambassador, and you can join her for some friendly competition with your workmates.
Beyond Blue is the official charity of the 2017 series, and together with fundraising partner Everyday Hero, it will give competitors the opportunity to fundraise for Beyond Blue to continue its work to ensure everyone achieves their best possible mental health.
You can enter to complete all three legs yourself, or complete the course as a team relay, where the course will be divided up between two or three team members.
Sign up as an individual or join a team at http://www.corporatetriathlonseries.com.au
The series will take place on the following dates:
- Sun 26 February - Adelaide
- Sun 5 March - Melbourne
- Sun 23 April - Sydney
- Sat 29 April - Gold Coast.
Get involved, and get fundraising
To make fundraising even easier, the Australian Corporate Triathlon Series is partnering with Everyday Hero to give you the ability to create your own online fundraising page.
Once your page is up and running, you can start sharing the link with your friends, family and work colleagues and asking them to make a donation.
There are other options for fundraising, too - you can also hold an event, join your workplace giving program or make a one-off donation.
There are also a number of bonuses for fundraisers as part of the event:
- If your team raises more than $300, you’ll each receive an official Beyond Blue running singlet.
- If you raise more than $1,000, you will receive a team Beyond Blue Elite Triathlon Suit.
- If you raise over $250 for Beyond Blue you'll go into the draw to win a pair of Bolle Performances Sunglasses valued at $250 (limit one per state).
- You'll get access to our exclusive post-race marquee for all fundraisers with free massage.
- We'll also provide you with a dedicated Fundraising Coordinator and online. fundraising guide to help you with your efforts.
Making the case for workplace change
Beyond Blue will be bringing its Heads Up campaign to all events on the 2017 Australian Corporate Triathlon Series calendar, and will be encouraging corporate participants to start working on creating more mentally healthy workplaces.
The case for workplace change is strong, with one in five employees likely to be experiencing a mental health condition at any given time.
Although many people manage their mental health condition without it affecting their work, mental health conditions cost Australian employers $10.9 billion every year through absenteeism, reduced productivity and compensation claims.
Find out how you can get started